Monday, January 18, 2010

Watch Adurs Movie Online & Adurs Torrent Download

Watch adurs movie online

The success meet of Adurs, starring NTR, Nayantara and Sheela, was celebrated at the office of Vaishnavai Arts banner in Hyderabad.

NTR, VV Vinayak, Brahmanandam, Vallabhaneni Vamsi, Chota K. Naidu, Ram-Lakshman, Kona Venkat, Nallamalupu Bujji, Ramajogayya Sastry, MS Narayana and others took part in the function.

VV Vinayak said: “I thank the audience for giving me great support. All my films turned into commercial hit. After two years, we came before the audience with Adurs. I am thankful to the producers for giving us all the moral support in spite of the delay factor. Cinematographer Chota presented the film with rich visuals that came so effectively and even outshining my idea. During the time of the audio release, I said that only NTR could do this film and my prediction came correct. My mother, who rarely watches the films, said that NTR rocked in the film. Devi Sri Prasad’s music became another great asset to us. The credit of the title goes to or PRO BA Raju.”

Dialogue writer Kona Venkat said: “The product of Adurs is the result of two long years of great struggle. The movie is also the product of high creativity without neglecting the logic. All the songs in the film were superb. NTR’s dialogues, stunts, dances and talent all came in handy to make the film a blockbuster.”

Brahmanandam said: “NTR is a born actor. We all know his talent as a child artiste in Balaramayanam. After the accident during the elections, NTR had to struggle a lot to do dances. There were times when he suffered from acute backache, but his perseverance was great.”

NTR said: “When I was hit by the accident, I never thought that I would become normal. When I was bedridden, I always vied for the film. And now, the moment has come. The success of the film is the result of collective effort. I am thankful to one all in the industry, my family and audience.”

Chota K. Naidu said: “I felt a lot of tension while canning the film. NTR has the capacity to talk about anything with ease. He is a man behind whose birth there is a great reason.”

Stunt masters Ram-Lakshman said that their dream to work with NTR became a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today Live Streaming Matches