Monday, January 25, 2010

Adhurs celebrates platinum disc

Adhurs the NTR-VV Vinayak combine film, celebrated its platinum disc function at the Odeon 70 MM, Hyderabad.

NTR, Kodali Nani, VV Vinayak, Chota K Naidu, Goutham Raju, Ramajogayya Sastry, Nallamalupu Bujji, Kona Venkat, BA Raju and others took part in the event.

VV Vinayak said: “Though the function is related with the music, Devi Sri Prasad couldn’t make it out to come here due to his busy schedules. It is left to the audience to decide the range of the hit level of this film.”

Producer Vamsi Mohan said: “Myself and presenter Kodali Nani are ardent fans of late NTR. Now, we feel it our luck to do a film with his grandson NTR.”

Kodali Nani said: “We finished this project after a two-yearlong ordeal. We are dedicating the success of this film to late NTR.”

NTR said: “When I see your hoots and whistles, I recall the days when I did the same thing during the release of babai’s (Balakrishna) films. Though this film Adhurs suffered a break in its shooting schedules leading to some delay, there was never a break in your affection towards me. I will continue to be indebted to you and will do more and more good films. I am thankful to Vinay (VV Vinayak) for giving me hatrick in his direction. I also thank the police and theatre management for their cooperation to my film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today Live Streaming Matches