Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jeeva-Jayam Ravi bond big time

There is some serious male-bonding happening between Jiiva and Jayam Ravi.

In fact, they share such a close bond that both leave no stone unturned to be present at functions and ceremonies concerning the other.

In style with that practice, Jayam Ravi turned up for the audio launch of Rowthiram, which features Jiiva and Shriya Saran in the lead.

What he spoke on the occasion gave those gathered there an idea of the friendship that the two share.

Said Jayam Ravi, "Jiiva and I have been good friends for a very long time. In fact, the maximum number of functions that I have attended apart from those of my own family is that of Jiiva’s family. Both of us make it a point to attend each others family and film functions. But recently he did something which I cannot forget and something which touched my heart. I had invited him for my son's birthday party. Jiiva said he would be unable to make it but much to my surprise his wife Supriya turned up with their nine-month-old baby for the event. I had not allowed my child to be taken anywhere outside my home until he turned a year. But here was Jiiva who had allowed his child to be brought to my home even before he had completed one. I was touched."

Rememeber that the two buddies are also gearing up to work together in a film that is to be directed by S P Jananathan of Peraanmai fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today Live Streaming Matches