Monday, March 1, 2010

Shaam turns producer with Agam Puram

Actor Shaam made his debut in Tamil film industry with '13B' and continued gaining more appreciations for his laudable performances in 'Lesa Lesa', 'Iyarkai', 'Ae Nee Romba Azhaga Irukka' and 'Thoondil'.

Now, Shaam gears up with a new avatar as a producer. Last evening, the actor revealed about his new plans of producing films during a media interaction sessions.

While speaking to the media he said, "I was a chocolate hero and now I have become an action hero through the film Agam Puram. Director Thirumalai who trusted me made me act in the role which I desired. You will see a new Shaam in this film. This film is also being released in Telugu with the title Gang War. It has been 8 years since I had come to cinema. Only now I have understood cinema fully. I have started a production house called S I R Presents. Thirumalai will be directing two films on behalf of this production house. After this, we will give opportunity to new directors and actors who have good talent. I have planned to produce two films per year."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today Live Streaming Matches