Wednesday, January 6, 2010

man vs wild

bear grylls, survivorman, man vs wild fake, survivorman fake, bear gryll

TV adventurer Bear Grylls dishes to ET about his all-new, death-defying escapades on the upcoming season of "Man vs. Wild" - and he reveals which celebs he'd like to recruit for expeditions on the show!
"I always say to the crew of 'Man vs. Wild' before we start shooting each [episode], 'Look, you can get it right a thousand times; you only get it wrong once. We gotta look out for each other and we've gotta stay safe,'" says Bear, who ET caught up with on the set of his photo shoot for the May issue of Outside magazine.
"My wife's very long suffering … I don't let her see too many of the [episodes]," he adds with a grin. "I think it's just gonna rock the boat, so I tend to just come home and then I'm back into family life. … My kids come running out and want me to go and catch worms and ants."
Bear, who memorably took Will Ferrell adventuring on a "Man vs. Wild" special, says he next hopes to shoot a celeb-episode with Ben Stiller. He says he also wouldn't mind teaming up with Jennifer Lopez for an expedition -- "She'd be brilliant."
Bear returns with all-new episodes of "Man vs. Wild" tonight at 9 p.m. on the Discovery Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today Live Streaming Matches