Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bala’s new Tamil heroine "Janani"

National award winning director Bala is starting the shoot of his next film called Avan Evan with Vishal and Arya. The film has a new heroine a Tamil girl Janani Iyer.

Janani said: “I am a Chennai girl born and brought up here and studied at D AV School at Gopalapuram. Then I did my computer science course from Savitha Engineering College. Avan Evan is my first film. But I have done modelling for over 150 ads including national and regional ones.

Jananini always wanted to be an actor as it is her passion in life. So how did she land this film with Bala? “Director Vijay (Poi Solla Porum) is like my guru and he told me that Bala sir was looking for a new face for his film. So I tried my luck by going for his audition. Bala sir after the audition told me that I fit into the role.”

Janani is not allowed as per her contract to speak to the media about her role or the film. Anyway,she has so far made the right moves, and has the potential to be the first Tamil girl after Trisha to make it big in Kollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today Live Streaming Matches