Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Singam Shooting Comes to End

Director Hari while speaking about Singam said,” I am in Nellai for shooting. Only 10% is remaining to be shot for the film Singam.

After shooting the remaining sequences, the shooting of the film will be completed. I have completed this film before the scheduled time. It has been long time since Surya donned the role of a police officer. This film will fill that void. Surya and Anushka pair has come out beautifully.

Vivek has done comedy throughout the film. Prakash Raj has donned the villain role. Many are asking me about the audio launch function of this film. Normally I don’t conduct audio launch function for my films. Similarly I will not be conducting audio launch for this film also. The film will be released during the month of April.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today Live Streaming Matches