Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am not there in Asal: Simbu

There is a news doing the rounds especially on Internet that Silambarasan is doing a special appearance in Ajit’s Asal.

The reports say that the young actor who is a big fan of the ultimate star is doing an item song for which he has crooned!

A peeved Simbu told Sify.com: “I’m not doing anything of this sort. Everyone knows that I am a huge fan of Ajit sir. It is an honour for me, if I get a chance to work with him. But the irony of it is that, I have not even been contacted by the producer or the actor to sing or act in Asal".

Simbu also says that the fans of Ajit who also love him should not be misled by such false rumours doing the rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today Live Streaming Matches